Here, punters will find the best online lottery sites accepting this payment method. Even the newly established lotto sites are worth checking out.
Paysafecard works like a prepaid voucher. Customers buy Paysafecard codes online and in-store in denominations ranging from $10 to $100. Distributors of these codes are listed on the official website. Lotto players can easily purchase a voucher online by logging in to their accounts at Paysafecard's online PIN shop.
Android and Apple users find the Paysafecard app incredibly useful in managing prepaid codes. The app acts as a repository for all the purchased PIN codes. When need be, the user checks up the balance from here or uses the QR codes to make online transactions.
For deposits at a lottery site online, Paysafecard is a great choice for gamblers who don’t have bank accounts or are worried about online safety. The voucher is for one-time use, hence it keeps the player anonymous, no matter how many times they play lotto online. Some punters don’t know how to make deposits with prepaid online cards in an online lottery. Luckily, the process is simple and anyone can gamble with Paysafecard if they follow the steps below.
- Sign up with Paysafecard
- Purchase prepaid PIN codes from an authorized local retailer or online merchant
- Find a Paysafecard online lottery site and create an account
- From their payment methods, choose Paysafecard
- Enter the 16-digit code on the Paysafecard voucher
Transaction timeframe and fees
The transaction will be processed right away and money should reflect immediately at the lotto account. Deposits are not charged but a currency conversion fee (2%) may apply if the currency the lottery site requires differs from that on the Paysafecard voucher.
Top lottery sites hardly charge for deposits. Lotto players are most likely to deposit in multiples of $10, so they simply combine the PIN codes to meet their needs. With prepaid vouchers, one can use a percentage of the balance from one code and keep the rest for future payments.
Lottery payouts are generally made through bank wire but the newest lottos sites support withdrawals with My Paysafecard. Here is how to do it.
- Open My Paysafecard account online with the same credentials at the lottery site
- Open the payout/cash-out link at the lottery
- Select Paysafecard as the withdrawal option
- Provide the registered email address
- Enter the sum to withdraw
Lotto players can withdraw any amount between $20 and $1,000 to My Paysafecard. The amount might also be influenced by the limits set by the lottery. Processing fees for currency conversion are usually covered by the lotto operator. The whole process can take about 24 hours for the funds to arrive at My Paysafecard account.
The user can make another online lottery deposit or withdraw the balance at an ATM with Paysafecard Mastercard. Gamblers who prefer mobile have nothing to worry about because Paysafecard works on all mobile platforms.
One of the biggest challenges online lotto players face is finding safe payment methods. Knowing the features that make transactions secure is paramount. Prepaid vouchers are known to be used by minors and unbanked users.
However, they are some of the safest ways to transact with a lottery site online. Users choose from predefined values and use the card details to pay for lotto tickets. The usage is more rampant in the gambling world because punters value their privacy more than any other audience.
The security level of using Paysafecard for lottery deposits and withdrawals is unmatched. Customers don’t need to expose their banking or card details when buying the prepaid PIN code from local shops. Since it is a voucher it keeps confidential data safe, keeping the lotto player anonymous.
Considering the highest vouchers cost $100, the amount that can be lost in the unlikely event of fraud is not too great. Through Paysafecard, users can confirm their financial history and conduct anonymous payments with QR codes.
A payment solution may be fantastic, but if customer support is hard to reach, the service will be shunned by many. Paysafecard treats its customers with the utmost respect because business success depends on clientele.
Excellent customer service is all about valuing the client’s time, treating them with a pleasant attitude, and offering useful resources. Rather than just meeting the expectations, Paysafe Group aims to take things a higher notch by ensuring that users have a great experience. As such, they have opened the following channels of communication:
- Live chat: It is an automated messaging system where customers submit their questions and get answers from Lara, the virtual assistant (bot). Lara offers instant support anytime and any day.
- The help center: A wealth of information about Paysafecard is found in this section. There’s also a search engine to key in specific questions.
- Service hotline: For each region/country, there is a telephone number for urgent inquiries. Charges may apply at local rates.
- Online contact form: Here, the customer sends their queries about the service and fills in the information in a step-by-step process. The requests are taken care of within 24 hours.
Since Paysafecard is a multinational company, customer support is available in 29 languages, among them English, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Danish, Greek, German, and Portuguese.